IQS Audit is designed to transform the way an organization schedules, executes, acts on and analyzes internal or external audits. This mobile-ready module is part of a closed-loop integrated system. Use this module to go beyond compliance to truly drive improvement.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
- Build for any type of audit including but not limited to internal system audits, layered process audits (LPA), supplier assessments and third-party audits.
- Ensure findings (including opportunities for improvement) never escape follow-up; assign responsibility, a due date and trending information for efficient and timely reporting.
- Initiate/automate integrated workflows for managing outcome including (but not limited to) nonconformances and corrective actions.
- Clone existing checklists/protocols using a template library.
- Track and test employee understanding of new/revised documents, policy awareness and individual certifications.
- Attribute audit findings and outcome to tolerance thresholds for managing risk both internally and across
- your partners/suppliers.
- Utilize IQS Mobile to download internal and external audits to your mobile device to complete audit checklists in either online or offline mode.
- Assure readiness for all regulatory and industry compliance assessments by scheduling internal audits and help ensure conformance with quality standards such as ISO 9001, IATF/TS 16949, AS 9100, ISO 13485, etc.
- Create, use, re-use and modify templates and automatically load audit protocols/checklists and questions based on department, process, product line, etc.
- Manage an unlimited number of audit schedules with due dates and assigned parties.
- Alert personnel of upcoming audit dates with notification emails based on configurable rules and email content.
- Automate audit refresh and recurrence to prevent any challenges in conformance and compliance programs.
- Capture findings and opportunities for improvement with objective evidence (including images and video).
- Document follow-up activities and then assign, track and analyze results.
- Get valid issue lists and resolutions for long-term analysis and continuous improvement.
- Record any documentation, procedures, work instructions, blueprints, etc., referenced during the audit.
NONCONFORMANCE & CORRECTIVE ACTION
- Escalate findings to a nonconformance and initiate investigations and a corrective action.
- Automatically cross-reference audit results to the nonconformance/corrective action so personnel responsible can launch the audit and review original findings and evidence.
EXAMPLES OF DATA VISIBILITY OUTPUT
- Leverage audit intelligence and apply global searches for results in seconds.
- Track and manage when internal audits are scheduled, due and overdue.
- Report on nonconformances/corrective actions by type, category, area, personnel etc.
- Report on and analyze audit data across departments, plants, regions and the entire organization.