The IQS Inspection & SPC module allows organizations to plan for and record the results of product testing to both confirm product conformity and to identify trends which might indicate future nonconformities. This module is critical for recording and analyzing data from receiving through production and delivery to generate adjustments and improvements at the speed of
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
• Track and maintain a centralized repository of data for product testing as well as incoming, in-process and final inspections.
• Analyze data quickly from inspection results and use SPC charting to monitor process consistency.
• Validate measuring device and equipment readiness.
• Verify data collection against the correct revision of inspection plans and prints.
• Escalate failed inspections to nonconformances to manage product disposition.
• Ensure conformance with quality standard such as ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100, ISO 13485, etc.
• Set-up revision controlled inspection plans; old plan revisions are archived and can be used for inspection for replacement parts.
• Track revision levels and complete change history when characteristics are added to or removed from plans.
• Link to controlled documents for reference such as standard operating procedures.
• Integrate with the ERP system to generate inspection records when goods are received.
• Record test results against the established and controlled inspection plan.
• Utilize skip-lot function which loads appropriate plans for an operator and then automatically promotes or demotes based on results.
• Integrate with automated testing equipment for quick entry of inspection results.
• Variable characteristic tolerance validation.
• Alert operators with an Nonconformance Warning for out-of-spec results and post a nonconformance record with a single click or tap.
• Maintain a centralized repository for inspection data for easy pre-shipment reviews.
• Implement automated email alerts and trigger notifications through established workflows.
• Generate X-Bar & R, Histogram, P, NP Charts.
• Run summarized review reports from multiple inspection points.
• Generate Certificates of Conformity or Analysis.