The IQS Product Management module is critical for managing product quality with engineering revision control, change approvals, characteristic definitions, approved suppliers and linkage to controlled documents. This module serves as the hub for all product quality data and is referenced by most modules in the IQS integrated software system.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
• Integration with ERP systems for a seamless data flow eliminating redundancy and inaccuracies and improving visibility.
• Effectively manage product specific documentation and requirements and changes to product requirements through ECO’s (Engineering Change Orders).
• Define Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) documents including DFMEA, Process Flow, PFMEA and Process Control Plans to support all three phases of evaluating design process elements shifting to a proactive state.
• Enable engineering, manufacturing and quality departments to work with and maintain one system.
• Ensure compliance with quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100, ISO 13485, etc.
PRODUCT CHANGE REQUESTS
• Track the employee, customer or supplier making the request, all details of the suggested change including request date and response due date.
• Communicate change requests easily with notifications and alerts.
• Automate electronic signatures on approval and auto archive revision history.
• Create an unlimited number of product and process specifications to be controlled in order to meet design intent.
• Automatically download product characteristics from drawings in your CAD system.
• Identify potential risks with new products or services including severity ranking with DFMEA document authoring.
• Define process flows with references to critical and observable product characteristics.
• Record and manage integrated process FMEAs.
• Create and maintain process control plans and generate characteristic checklists to help ensure a quality product.
• Utilize the in-application AIAG and other report formats to support industry compliance.