Customers use IQS Supplier Quality to transform the way they engage, collaborate, track and improve all supplier related quality management activities in a secure and centralized system. Quantify supplier performance based on real-time metrics and track improvements in a system that is accessible to suppliers and internal stakeholders when it’s needed.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
- Manage supplier information within a single ‘master’ repository while integrating with other enterprise business applications.
- Drive collaboration between stakeholders by working to the same quality plan.
- Provide stakeholder visibility to supplier related issues, quality of materials and parts traceability.
- Ensure suppliers truly understand and address all quality management requirements.
- Track the status of suppliers for criticality, approvals, compliance, risk and performance on a global scale.
- Report and analyze supplier performance and share results using automatic notifications.
- Notify suppliers automatically of tasks, new requirements and specifications while also capturing acknowledgement and objective evidence.
RISK AND COMPLIANCE
- Track supplier compliance, conformance and corrective action history.
- Prioritize assessments of high-value, critical or at-risk suppliers and assess suppliers consistently with an automated and risk-based schedule.
- Provide suppliers the tools to self-assess for compliance while capturing evidence of conformance.
- Equip suppliers with simple and easy to use tools for addressing corrective actions and locating policies, procedures and specifications.
- Configure automatic notifications and acknowledgements for updated documentation and other requirements.
PERFORMANCE AND SCORECARDS
- Track supplier metrics including on time delivery (OTD), inspections, nonconformances, audit performance etc. while automatically notifying suppliers with alerts and tasks.
- Record, track and recover supplier costs relating to defective materials and/or parts.
- Analyze supplier issues and corrective actions supporting informed decisions when awarding contracts.
- Generate quick and accurate summaries/history of quality issues, their resolution and verification of effectiveness.
- Automate steps necessary for Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP).
- Provide checklists and approval routings, as required by industry-specific quality methodologies including Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR) and First Article Inspection (FAI) Certificates.
- Provide consistency in the development and project management of New Product Introductions (NPI).
- Control the quality of parts through a series of highly controlled, customer product submissions.