Customers choose the IQS Training module when they need to transform their approach to training and competence management to support quality as an organization-wide responsibility. Built-in integration with the IQS Document Control module assures the elimination of blind spots and automates acknowledgment and control.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
- Track training records, employee skills, job descriptions and surveys throughout the enterprise.
- Manage proposed changes to training courses, job descriptions and skills with full change request functionality.
- Track and test employee understanding of new/revised documents, policy awareness and individual certifications.
- Acknowledge changes to processes, operations and safety.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards such as ISO 9001, IATF/TS 16949, AS 9100 and ISO 13485.
JOB DESCRIPTION REQUIREMENTS
- Generate employee training needs analysis (TNA) when documents, skills and/or job descriptions are revised.
- Define skill and competency for all positions.
- Manage revision levels and change history as job requirements evolve and change over time.
- Inventory employee skills with change history tracking and revision control.
- Define updates and refresher dates for continuing/additional training and education.
- Assign skill and competency to training courses and automatically attribute to employees upon successful
LINK TO DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Inventory and manage all course work and on-the-job training documentation.
SKILLS & TRAINING MATRIX
- Generate training needs analysis by job and location.
- Schedule training courses, register employees and document attendance.
- Document and automatically attribute the skills received upon successful course completion.
- Manage training course revision levels when courses and skills are updated.
EMPLOYEE SKILLS TESTING
- Create assessments based on job position and department.
- Utilize multiple formats including a simple-read document quiz or a full test with unlimited questions and passing grade.
- Randomize the order of questions and offer alternate questions to eliminate memorization.
- Update documents and skills tables automatically when a test is passed.
EXAMPLES OF DATA VISIBILITY OUTPUT
- Upcoming training courses with required documents and skills.
- Job description and training needs/gap analysis.
- Employee job and skills history.