Customers use the IQS Calibration module to transform the way they track and control measuring devices and test equipment into a centralized system.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
- Manage the calibration schedule in a central system that reminds users when action is due for internally or externally calibrated equipment.
- Provide a history of where a device was used and what products/processes it was used to certify utilizing IQS Inspection/SPC module integration.
- Perform statistical analysis using statistical studies and automatically calculated results.
- Generate quick and accurate calibration certificates and histories.
- Track the cost of maintaining the calibrated device library.
MEASUREMENT DEVICE LIBRARY
- Migrate data from Excel or legacy gauge calibration systems to a centralized EQMS.
- Store a master list of measuring devices with associated attribute or variable characteristics.
- Organize and efficiently search for measurement devices in the system.
- Choose to manage recurring calibrations by time or units of usage.
- Configure automatic recurring notifications for calibrations due.
- Control and track any calibration standards used to calibrate other measurement devices.
- Manage and track the device check-in and check-out process.
- Document and track the date and time of the calibration, actual readings, who performed the calibration, time to calibrate, temperature, humidity and more.
- Track and maintain time estimates for calibrations and intervals based on historical data allowing for next dates to be calculated.
- Record the standard used to calibrate, procedure used, actual and after adjustment readings, costs of labor and repairs.
- Post a nonconformance record when a device fails its calibration.
R&R, LINEARITY, BIAS, STABILITY STUDIES
- Schedule, perform and store the following Measurement System Analysis (MSA) Studies: RR ANOVA, RR Range, RR Attribute, Stability, Bias and Linearity.
- Automatically calculate the device last and next study dates based on planned interval.
- Generate reports for schedule planning based on month, quarter etc.