Customers use IQS Nonconformance when they need to transform the way they track failures experienced due to a process, product or service. Whether the source is a customer complaint, an inspection, an audit or is supplier related, IQS is designed to efficiently capture, manage and track in a closed loop.
Use the off-the-shelf workflow or define and build your own - you have control. You and the stakeholders will realize peace of mind because of seamless interoperability within IQS modules along with flexible reporting, notifications and approval.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
- Track all types of events and failures and excel in meeting regulatory demands.
- Formalize/harmonize the process and approvals from beginning to end.
- Identify trends and action taken over time.
- Provide engineering with a comprehensive history of events and failures by product.
- Investigate failures for root cause; responsible parties, operations and/or materials.
- Track, manage and analyze customer-returned material (RMA, RGA, warranty).
- Associate and report costs for all types of nonconformance, dispositions and capture verifications (by equipment, department, line, product, plant, region or globally).
- Improve response time, visibility and customer satisfaction by transforming nonconformance management.
- Analyze trends and costs by supplier, product, measuring device, employee, etc. in real time.
SUPPLIER, INTERNAL & CUSTOMER NONCONFORMANCES
- Capture, manage and analyze all nonconformances whether the event, source or cause is internal or external.
- Create workflows that dynamically adjust depending upon information captured.
- Link to master data for suppliers, customers, personnel responsible/involved and trigger time-sensitive stages for resolution.
- Generate corrective actions automatically and conduct root-cause analysis based on the methodology that best suits the organization (8D, 5Why, etc.).
TRACEABILITY, DISPOSITIONS & VERIFICATIONS
- Manage the disposition and verification process at both the product and product characteristic levels by assigning an employee or supplier responsibility.
- Build defect and cause codes for analysis.
QUALITY ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
- Integrate with email to provide serial and parallel workflow approval routing.
- Configure notifications and escalations to suit processes.
- Unlimited employee, customer and supplier approvals on nonconformances, dispositions, verifications and deviations.