IQS provides this closed-loop, integrated module to inform, address problems and eradicate the potential for recurrence. Customers use this module to formalize their approach to documenting and addressing specific and systemic problems and then share that learning across the organization.
Use the standard best-practice workflow or define and build your own. There is seamless interoperability with other IQS modules to provide flexible reporting, notifications and approvals that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
- Ensure timely issue management that meets or exceeds regulatory and customer demands.
- Replace “fire-fighting” with root-cause and long-term solutions through a central knowledge base.
- Capture and control both internal and external failure quality costs.
- Define corrective and preventive actions, including responsibilities, notifications and escalations plus record
- the impact to people, process and product.
CUSTOMER, SUPPLIER & INTERNAL CORRECTIVE ACTION REQUESTS
- Link and track all products and processes affected by a corrective action.
- Verify all actions for containment and long term effectiveness; cross-reference actions and issues to search for and identify potential recurrence.
- Record the trend, assign the task (employee, customer or supplier) and document the response while tracking progress and outcome.
- Prevent blind spots by quickly sharing status of corrective actions to all stakeholders involved.
- Build your process, your way. Allow for unlimited employee, customer and supplier approvals on corrective action requests with electronic signatures.
- Integrate with any email client to provide serial and parallel workflow approval routing.
- Determine and track the root cause of problems and take the necessary steps to eliminate them while using a preferred process (ex. 8D).
- Specify any details related to corrective actions: product, process, documentation, equipment, measuring device, training of employees, expectations and deliverables from and to customers, suppliers, etc.
- Link each corrective action request to an unlimited number of nonconformances/issues.
EXAMPLES OF DATA VISIBILITY OUTPUT
- Analyze data and identify trends in product and process deficiencies to remain proactive.
- Build ‘action-based’ workspaces to simplify follow up on current, overdue and future problems as well as action items, preventive actions, etc.
- View every corrective action requested/related to a customer or supplier over time.
- View due-date, delinquency and success reporting of all corrective actions by region, plant, responsibility and more.
- Report and share corrective actions in industry-standard formats (ie 8D, 7D, etc.).