Organizations use the IQS Customer Management Module when they need to transform the way they serve, satisfy and interact with customers. IQS manages every quality related customer interaction with a streamlined, configurable process and is designed to efficiently capture, manage and track outcome in a closed loop.
Use the standard best-practice workflow or define and build your own. You have total control and peace of mind of seamless interoperability with other IQS modules. Flexible reporting, notifications and approvals help meet the needs of all stakeholders.
KEY BENEFITS OF USING THIS MODULE
- Capture, manage and analyze all complaints whether the event, source or cause is internal or external.
- Formalize/harmonize the process and approvals from beginning to end.
- Identify issue trends and action taken over time to appropriately allocate resources.
- Provide all departments with a comprehensive history of complaints and resolution by product.
- Improve visibility, response time and customer satisfaction by transforming complaint management across departments.
- Investigate failures by root cause, responsible parties, operations and/or materials.
- Track, manage and analyze customer returns (RMA, RGA, warranty).
- Associate and report costs for all types of issue management while capturing verifications.
- Analyze complaint trends and costs by supplier, product, plant, employee, region, etc. in real time.
- Track and report events/complaints by any data type/category.
CUSTOMERS, CONTACTS & WORKFLOW
- Link to master data including suppliers, customers and personnel responsible/involved in order to trigger time-sensitive stages for resolution.
- Create workflows that dynamically adjust and route issues depending upon communication or complaint type.
- Generate nonconformances and, where required, corrective actions automatically and conduct root-cause analysis based on the methodology that best suits the organization (8D, 5Why, etc.).