NOTE ViewPort is currently only available to our hosted client-base
NOTE ViewPort is currently in Beta
You will need a User with System Admin privileges to access the ViewPort settings. The default System Admin user included with every installation of Trubux is “IQSAdmin”:
- Click on the nine squares icon to access the Administrative module and select the App Config Settings sub-module.
2. In this menu you will double click on the VIEWPORT row to open its settings.
3. Here you can edit the working status of ViewPort by double clicking the viewPortEnabled row which will then allow you to change the Value column.
4. There are only two options for the Value column, false or true. The false setting means that the ViewPort functionality is not on while the true settings turns ViewPort on. After setting the Value to your desired working status you can click the Floppy Disk icon at the top of the window to Save the setting.
5. You can now also access the ViewPort MetaData Configuration by clicking the Cogwheel icon (from the child list grid in a record) and selecting it from the drop down menu.
6. In the ViewPort MetaData Configuration window you can select what associated data to the attachment you wish to view by moving them over to the right field. This can be done either by selecting the field and clicking the single arrow button pointing to the right or dragging and dropping the field over. The double arrow buttons will move the entire contents of the list over to the opposite list side. When you have all off the desired fields over on the right, you can click OK and close out of the window to save the changes made to the MetaData Configuration.
7. Click on the View(Beta) button next to attachment you wish to view and you will be brought to the ViewPort window.
8. Here you can view all data associated with the parent record and the entire document. The left column will have a thumbnail snapshot of the document and its pages if you would like to navigate to certain pages without scrolling page by page. It also has a Search and Comment mode. The buttons for search are for the most part self-explanatory but the page and then multiple pages icons will select how much of the document your search will run. The single page will only search the currently selected/viewed page of the document. The multiple page icon will set the search to comb over the entire document.
9. The right edge of the screen is populated with all the selected metadata from the record the document is related to.
10. From left to right the buttons at the top screen are as follows:
- Previous Page
- Next Page
- Zoom Out
- Zoom In
- Rotate 90 degrees Counter-Clockwise
- Rotate 90 degrees Clockwise
- Toggle Page View
- Mouse Mode – Toggle Pan Mode, Toggle Select Mode, Marquee Zoom
- Zoom Mode – Fit Width, Fit Page, Fit 100%
- Full Screen