IMPORTANT Document Mover is only available to on-premise clients.
Document Mover provides systematic archiving, promoting, and routing of linked documents during the Change Request process.
- From the menu select Document Control – Documents. Create a Document record.
- From the View menu select Attachments
- Click the Insert icon to add an Attachment to the Document record.
- In the Attachment maintenance window that opens select Link from the Type drop down menu.
- Click the Choose File button to open the ‘Select Link to add as Attachment’ window.
- Click the greater than symbol preceding the Display Title defined during File Mount set-up.
- Click the greater than symbol preceding the Upload folder. Files in the Upload folder are displayed.
- Select a file. Close the ‘Select Link to add as Attachment’ window and click save.