1. Log in to your Trubox account
2. At the top of the screen, click on your profile name and choose ‘Preferences’:
3. Locate the image area of your profile:
4. Click on the ‘Set Image’ link:
5. In the Upload Image window, click on the ‘Choose Files’ button:
6. Navigate to the location on your computer or network where the image is stored, select it, and then click ‘Open’:
The image size must not exceed 10 megabytes
JPG, GIF, and PNG are all accepted file formats.
Image is auto resized with proportions preserved, but it will always be cropped to a square.
7. You will be brought back to the Upload Image window. If the file name is listed to the right of Upload Image, click on ‘Set Image’.
8. If the file met the requirements, the preferences screen will refresh and show the image:
9. If you wish to remove the image, you can choose ‘Clear Image’.
10. In order for the image to show up next to your username at the top of the page, you will need to log out and then log back in.
For System Administrators
1. Click on the IQS Menu and scroll down until you see the ‘Administrative’ option. Click on it to expand the options.
2. Click on “Users”:
3. Open the user record you wish to modify by double clicking it.
4. Follow the steps in the “For Users” area above starting with c.