The User Reassignment Wizard will take the requests/activities/tasks assigned to one person and assign it to another specific user.
Please note that in order for the requests to be reassigned to another user successfully, it has to be assigned to someone first. If a user is no longer in the system, the link to the assignment no longer exists.
If the user is inactive but still in the system, the wizard should still be able to reassign.
Only users can be reassigned. Those who are in the Employees list grid cannot be reassigned.
1. Log in to your Trubox Administrator account.
2. Click on the IQS Menu and scroll down until you see the ‘Administrative’ option. Click on it to expand the options.
3. Click on “Users”:
4. In the Users Listing list grid, double click on any user to open a record.
5. In the top right. Click on Wizards and then “User Reassignment Wizard”:
6. In the text box below the ‘Select the user you want to replace from the dropdown below’ box, start typing a user name, first name, or last name until the user you want to replace is listed:
7. Click on the user you wish to replace and then click ‘next’:
8. Choose the modules that have activities that need to be reassigned, or choose all modules by clicking the checkbox in the upper left. Then click ‘Next’:
9. Select the activities/tasks that need to be reassigned, or click the checkbox in the upper left to choose all. Then click ‘Next’:
10. Choose who the above activities/tasks need to be assigned to by typing a user name, first name, or last name until the user is listed. After the first user is filled in, the form will autofill that user to the other activities. If you do not want this user to be assigned, you can click on the other activity/task field and enter a different name.
Then, click ‘Finish’:
11. You will get the ‘Working…Please Wait…’ pop up. If the previous user was assigned to a lot of records, the process will take longer:
12. Once it has completed, you will see the “User reassignments have completed successfully” pop up. Click ‘Ok’ to close it: