VIA List Grid
1. You can further refine searches in Listing grids by going to the desired sub-module and right clicking on a column header.
2. This will open a drop down menu to Sort the list, group, highlight and other options to better filter searches.
By hovering Columns and selecting an option from the next drop-down menu you will then add that selected option to the columns that the list can be sorted by.
VIA Advanced Column Configuration
1. In the list grid right click on one of the column headers to open the list grid drop down menu. From the menu select Advanced Column Configuration.
2. In the window that then appears you can select all the fields that you wish to have appear on the list will require you to select a field in the Visible Fields and then change its placing by clicking one of the arrows with lines will send it to either the top or bottom of the list. Make a note that the order of top to bottom in this window will be left to right in the list grid. Clicking Apply will then change the column orientation in the list grid.
3. This is a more finite and defined way of making a more complete orientation of the list grid. If you just wish to move columns around you just have to click on the Column header and drag and drop it to where you desire.