NOTE You need to have a pre-existing filter to edit
1. Navigate to the list grid that contains the filter you wish to edit.
2. From the Current View drop down menu select Manage Views.
3. In the Manage Views window click the Pencil icon to edit the View.
4. In the Filter Builder window select the Column you want to filter by, then if you want the field to contain, equals, matches another field etc. Then enter into the field the string you want the list grid to contain or not.
5. You can then add more filters by clicking the “+” icon or delete them with the trash can icon.
6. The Match All, Match Any and Match None are for selecting how multiple filters will work and function together.
7. When you are content with the filters, select Apply, Save View or Save View As from the Save Options drop down menu.