1. The Update Characteristics Standards Wizard can be accessed only in a Characteristic child record. This can be done by accessing an existing or newly created Product with characteristics. From the View drop down menu near the bottom of the screen select Characteristics.
2. Double click on the desired Characteristic child record you wish to edit.
3. From the Wizards drop down menu select Update Characteristics Standards.
4. To Change the Standard double-click on the row you wish to change. Then simply edit the Standard to the desired values.
5. When all changes have been applied you must click the Save icon for the changes to take effect.
6. Note that the See All box will allow you to view all Characteristic Standards that are even in Revision.